Nutmeg Nor'Easter Oct 22-24, 2021
This lil ticket here ensures that the holder will be enjoying the full Nutmeg Nor'Easter experience which includes (but not limited to):
- Two nights of camping at Cold Spring Farm- the highest point in Middlesex County and the venue for the event
- There's now a NO CAMP option for those whomst desireth one day participation
- Six different, all country roads around the scenic Connecticut River valley
- Special edition RonsBikes goodie bag filled with some nice things
- Packed weekend programming presented by local historians and conservationists on local lore, wildlife, and more
- Special POP-UPs from cute makers
- Opportunity to sell your used/old bicycle and/or gear at the tag sale tent
- Access to the Free Table (aka free stuff)
- Hang outs with some of the best people on the planet
- Bicycle related community entertainment
NOTE: Meals are not included in this ticket. There will be casual farm fare, food trucks, and pizza from Fire in the Kitchen for purchase.
Slightly more information HERE.
5th annual fall festive festival of (dynamo) lights in the rolling river hills of nutmeg country Connecticut. Join us for a weekend of country riding, camping, internet bike peeping, leaf peeping, yard sales, tag sales, bicycle fashion show, skill shares, pizza, music, farm food, local lore and history on a classically quaint, hard-working New England farm.