Nutmeg Nor'Easter Oct 22-24, 2021
This lil ticket here ensures that the holder will be enjoying the full Nutmeg Nor'Easter experience which includes (but not limited to):
- Two nights of camping at Cold Spring Farm- the highest point in Middlesex County and the venue for the event
- There's now a NO CAMP option for those whomst desireth one day participation
- Six different, all country roads around the scenic Connecticut River valley
- Special edition RonsBikes goodie bag filled with some nice things
- Packed weekend programming presented by bike touring legends, frame and community builders
- SPIRIT *sparkle*
- Special POP-UPs from Cyclista Zine and Yakpo Collective
- Opportunity to sell your used/old bicycle and/or gear at the tag sale tent
- Hang outs with some of the best people on the planet
- Bicycle related community entertainment
NOTE: Meals are not included in this ticket. There will be casual farm fare, food trucks, and pizza from Fire in the Kitchen for purchase.
A bit more information HERE.
5th annual fall festive festival of (dynamo) lights in the rolling river hills of nutmeg country Connecticut. Join us for a weekend of country riding, camping, internet bike peeping, leaf peeping, yard sales, tag sales, bicycle fashion show, skill shares, pizza, music, farm food, local lore and history on a classically quaint, hard-working New England farm.